Goal: This course deal with Basic concept of grant development, major trends in grant funding, interplant grant application, Designs effective program, post awarded management, Apply national ethical standard
This 5 days course will provide participants with the knowledge, tools and skills needed to develop and manage grants. .
Learning Objectives: By the end of this course participants will be able to
- Understand the basic concepts of grant development and management
- Identify major trends in grant funding and methods of locating funding sources
- Interpret grant application request for proposal( RFP) guidelines and requirements to accurately assess funder intent
- Develop organizational grant seeking activities
- Design effective program and project to win grants
- Craft, construct and submit an effective & convincing grant application
- Discuss post award management
- Apply nationally recognized standards of ethical practice and professionalism in grant development and management
- Cultivate and maintain relationships between fund seeking and recipient organizations and funders
Course Explanatory Picture
Course Director and Course manager Contact
Course delivery Format
The course is delivered by adult learning principles whereby facilitators use varieties of teaching methods including interactive lectures, brain storming, group exercise and discussions.
How to pass
- Criteria set for exam Score-Participants have to score minimum of 80% out of 100.
- Time allocated: 5`days
- Any requirement to complete and take course; complete the registration and make the required payment
Target Audience :
Target group: Grant managers, health mangers, other professional who work in government or non government health
Related project or program, these may include Economists, Accountants, Business managers, etc
Related Course: Project Management
Related Toolkit and Reference material
Back To Calendar
Click Here to return back to Calendar
Click Here to Register
- Where can I take the course?
- What will I get if I pay for this course?
- What is the refund policy?
Share Course info to a friend
- Any other social media