This six days course is designed to equip general health workers and other professionals working in the area of health programs and projects with basic principles of Project Management.
Learning Objectives : By the end of this course participants will be able to
Course Explanatory Picture
Course Director and Course manager Contact
Course delivery Format
The course uses varieties of methods of interactive lecture, group exercise and discussions.
How to pass
- Criteria set for exam Score-Participants have to score minimum of 80% out of 100.
- Time allocated: 6`days
- Any requirement to complete and take course; complete the registration and make the required payment
Target Audience: This course is designed for health workers and other professionals who work in health and health related projects and programs. These professionals may include nurses, health officers, physicians, managers, researchers, sociologists etc.
Related Toolkit and Reference material
- Where can I take the course?
- What will I get if I pay for this course?
- What is the refund policy?
Share Course info to a friend
- Any other social media